Ask the community
- You can join a busy discussion forum with 300+ impact-driven marketers from around the world
- Ask for advice on initiatives, strategies and everything in between
- Find partners to collaborate with and create impact together
Ask people who are on the same journey as you
- There is a helpful and supportive vibe in our club; this applies across our members forum, online and in-person events.
- Everyone in our club believes that marketing has the power to create positive impact – so it’s basically a given that we’re good people.
- You can drop in & check out what people are talking about, so you can learn from others experiences. Or you can ask a question or start a discussion of your own in one of our engaged channels.
- Nervous about revealing yourself? We have an anonymous channel if you’ve got a question you’re embarrassed to ask.
- We use Slack as we’ve found that most people are already using this for work so it acts as an extension of your team!
What goes on in our member forum?
This is a anonymous channel so that you have the freedom to ask a question you might be embarrassed to ask generally.
Ask the community anything! Initiative recommendations, how to deal with challenging clients and everything in between.
This is where we talk about how we communicate impact effectively. We often look at impact reports and other ways of communicating impact.
Impact journeys can be tough. There is a lot of scrutiny in this space. So we make a habit of celebrating the wins on fridays (and everyday!)
Find events that are relevant to you. Post events you’re hosting or share one you’ve seen that the club might enjoy!
Looking for a move in the impact space? This channel is for you!